Large multidimensional data accumulate in numerous scientific disciplines. Their efficient acquisition, storage, processing and visualization are core competencies of our institute. We develop methods for efficient processing of scientific data, i.e. data acquisition, data processing, complex workflows for data analysis, visualization and scientific interpretation.
In the course of management and processing we are engaged in the development of algorithms for imaging, signal and image processing, pattern recognition and data analysis to efficiently extract information from large amounts of data early in the process chain. Applications range from large-scale physical experiments to medical diagnostics and therapy.
- IT infrastructure for scientific experiments and cloud-based services
- Collaborative data analysis
- Slow control, data management and automation
- Ultrasound computed tomography
- Ultrasound Therapy Systems
- Ultrafast X-ray imaging
- HPC cloud
- High bandwidth data acquisition, online data processing and low latency control
- Medical image processing